He began his trek June 3 in Kingston and walked across Ottawa last weekend. He plans to walk south to Belleville and then all the way to Windsor.
Metcalfe was six when his mom was fighting breast cancer and the Canadian Cancer Society offered a lot of help to the family. So, 15 years later, she’s still in remission and it’s time from him to give something back, he said. For more info or to help click HERE
- [Roz & Mocha Reloaded] From Hangover Star Ken Jeong To Mocha’s First Movie Role & The Famous Gas Station Singers From Leno! its All Here!
- [Roz & Mocha Interview] Rob Ford in ‘crack cocaine’ video scandal – Roz & Mocha Chat With The Toronto Star
- [Roz & Mocha VIDEO, Audio & Photos] Behind The Scenes Audio Of Mocha On The Movie Set For “Dr. Cabbie”
- [ROZ & MOCHA AUDIO] Who Do You Like BEST On The Roz & Mocha Show? You Might Be Shocked At Who Won!
- [ROZ & MOCHA INTERVIEW] Big Bang Theory Star Kunal Nayyar on the Roz & Mocha Show