13 year old Toronto native Jake Zeldin suffers from a stutter so severe that it can be a struggle to get through more than a few words at a time. However, Jake’s speech impediment fades entirely when he raps and has helped him land a record deal with Canadian singer Karl Wolf’s Lone Wolf Entertainment. Jake aka Lil’ JaXe was on the Roz & Mocha Show to share his story. Hit the jump for the full interview:
- [Roz & Mocha Audio] Who’s On The List Of “Worst Celebrity Role Models”? You May Not Agree
- [ROZ & MOCHA INTERVIEW] Dave Foley In Studio (Not The Hall) To Chat ‘Monsters University’
- [ROZ & MOCHA AUDIO] ‘Doing The Jane Fonda’ With Mickey Avalon In Studio
- [ROZ & MOCHA AUDIO] Does Roz Really Want To Go To Drivers School?!
- [ROZ & MOCHA AUDIO] How Did You Celebrate Fathers Day? Just Be Happy It Didn’t Get Ruined Like Roz’s