GENERAL CONTEST RULES
Rogers Broadcasting Limited
*These rules are to be used for general radio call-in promotions and will apply unless promotion-specific rules are otherwise posted.
1. (a) To enter, listen to KiSS 92.5 (“KiSS 92.5”) for the cue to call to be announced during Contest Period (the “Announcement’). When you hear it call 416-870-8888, if you are caller 9 as deemed by an independent representative of Rogers you will qualify to win the stated prize.
(b) If necessary a random draw, by Rogers Broadcasting Limited (”Rogers”) representative, as represented by Kiss 92.5 FM, from all completed entry forms received as of the Contest Closing Date will be made at the Rogers’ offices. Selected entrant(s) will be contacted by telephone or email at the telephone number or email address indicated on the selected entrant’s entry form.
(c) If a selected entrant cannot be reached by within two (2) business days after the draw date, or declines the prize, another entrant will be selected on or the next business day.
(d) In the event that a selected entrant incorrectly answers the skill testing question, or fails to return the signed release and acknowledgment as indicated below another entrant will be selected on the next business day.
2. No purchase, expenditure or investment is necessary to enter KiSS 92.5 Contests.
3. Participants will be eligible to win: any number of prizes to be decided by Rogers, as described by the on-air host, and may consist of tickets to shows/concerts, etc. If the prize awarded is for a concert or a show, a specific date will be allocated, and the winner(s) must attend on the date as specified, if they cannot attend on this date, the prize will be forfeited. Any costs associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner(s), including the pick of a prize.
4. No responsibility is assumed by Rogers for any other factor beyond its reasonable control, or for a cancelled, delayed, or re-scheduled concert or event for any reason whatsoever, and the prize will be forfeited. Due to the nature of the Grand Prize, no alternative concert dates are available other than those selected by Rogers.
4. All prizes must be accepted as awarded. Rogers reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal or greater value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
5. In order to win, selected entrant(s) must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited, mathematical skill testing question, posed by telephone at a mutually convenient time. Rogers judges’ rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the Contest and the awarding of prizes.
6. Entrants will be required to return a signed release and acknowledgment form before being declared a winner.
7. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the use of his/her entry, name, city of residence and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by Rogers and/or its advertising agencies, without further compensation. Winners consent to their photograph being taken by Rogers for such use, without further compensation. All entries become the property of Rogers.
8. This Contest is open to residents of Ontario; who are within the Kiss 92.5 listening area, who are over the age of 13, except employees of Rogers, its parent and affiliate companies; its representatives and agents, the Contest suppliers and those with whom they are domiciled. If winner is a minor, a parent or legal guardian must assume the role of prize winner, and meet all eligibility requirements. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
9. No correspondence will be entered into except with the selected entrants.
10. Chances of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Rogers is unaware of how many entrants there may be. The winner(s) may come from any geographic area, so long as they otherwise qualify to enter the Contest.
11. All entries which are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by Rogers. Rogers takes no responsibility for lost, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors.
12. All entries become property of Rogers who assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for failure of the website during the Contest Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Rogers reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the email portion of this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Rogers corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Rogers reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
14. This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Rogers. Contestants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Contest.
15. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.